Includes ACT Practice Test Questions
Here's a little "secret" about the ACT test: the ACT test is what we in the test preparation field call a "general aptitude" test.
While some tests are looking to see what you already know, the purpose of the ACT test, offered by the ACT, Inc., is to test your ability to learn. The goal of the ACT test is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about your ability to learn and process new information than what you know. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the ACT test by preparing in depth for the different question types and being able to take difficult questions and break them down into easier parts that you can quickly solve.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the ACT test is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning how to handle any question they might face on test day.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming ACT test, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the ACT test, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the ACT Exam Flashcard Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the ACT test.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your ACT test with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
ACT Exam Flashcard Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning- and nothing beats flashcards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flashcards engage more of your senses in the learning process- you "compete" with yourself to see if you know the answers to the questions, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers- these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover the major content areas on the exam
- Our flashcards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style - we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size- 3.67 x 4.25 inches- they fit perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type- all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations- you won't see any "one word" answers on our cards that require you to go get a textbook to understand why your answer was wrong- all of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so you not only get it right or wrong- but you also know why!
- We use a font created by Microsoft to make reading easier- this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information- unlike using boring textbooks, flashcards turn learning into a "game" you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study- they don't even have to know anything about the ACT test- if they can read, then they can quiz you with our flashcards!
Now, let us explain what the ACT Exam Flashcard Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that repetition will automatically result in a passing ACT test score- you have to have some innate ability as well. However, without exposure to the question types and concepts, you cannot possibly hope to do well on the test. After all, it's hard to do well on test or prepare for it when you don't know what's going to be on it.
ACT Exam Flashcard Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the ACT test. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
ACT Exam Flashcard Study System
When you order the ACT Exam Flashcard Study System, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most ACT test performance improvement for the least time. This is just a small sampling of the topics covered:
- Dividing Fractions
- Equilateral Triangle
- Real Numbers
- Order of Operations
- Corresponding Angles
- Adding Decimals
- Exponent Powers
- Basics of Factors
- Obtuse triangle
- Irrational Numbers
- Area Calculations
- The Quadratic Formula
- Slope Formula
- General Polynomial
- Perimeter Calculations
- Multiplying Fractions
- Complex Numbers
- Sentence Fragment
- Conjunctive Adverbs
- Quotation Marks
- Independent Clause
- Adjective Phrases
- Equal Comparisons
- Noun phrases
- Parts of Speech
- Linking verbs
- Intransitive verbs
- Auxiliary verbs
- Capitalization Rules
- Word Usage
- Drawing Conclusions
- Comparison and Contrast
- Determining the Topic
- Contextual Clues
- Emotional Words
- Author's Thought Process
- Drawing Generalizations
- Cause and Effect Relationships
- Eliminating Choices
- Sequence of Events
- Avoidance of Outside Knowledge
- Conclusions and Hedge Phrases
- Charts and Tables
- Scientific Law
- Cause and Effect
- Null Hypothesis
- Pie Charts
- Scientific Method
- Bar Graph
- Independent Variable
- Dependent Variable
- Biology Terminology
- Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Negative Feedback Systems
- Chemical Bonds
- Cellular Organization
- Natural Selection
- Earth Science
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the ACT test.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
ACT Exam Practice Test Questions- Think you're ready for the ACT test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Our ACT practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on test day if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is a key to success and using practice test questions allows you to reinforce your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our ACT practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
Special Report- The "Leitner Method" for Maximizing Flashcard Learning- in the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective- our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
What Your ACT Test Score Means for Admissions and Scholarships- Go "behind the scenes" at a college admissions office and see what your score REALLY means to the admissions counselors.
- Bonus Four
Time Statistics and Constraints- You'll face a lot of time constraints while taking the ACT test. We break down the minutes and seconds for you and show you just what you're up against and make sure that you maximize the time you have at your disposal.
- Bonus Five
ACT vs. SAT- Ever wonder about the difference between the ACT and SAT. We review the two in detail and compare them side by side to show you how they stack up against each other.
- Bonus Six
High-Frequency Formulas- Do you remember how to calculate the area of a trapezoid? You can review and memorize this list of high-frequency formulas at your leisure to maximize the chance you won't get hit off-guard by something you haven't seen in years.
- Bonus Seven
Contact Information for Major Universities and Colleges- Since applying to colleges requires sending off for application materials, submitting form after form, and placing follow-up phone calls we make it easier for you by providing an easy to use list of addresses, phone numbers, and websites.
- Bonus Eight
Should You Retake Your Test?- There's a lot of confusion with regards to whether you should retake your test or not. This report shows you how to handle this complex question based on your personal situation.
- Bonus Nine
Overcoming Math Fear- Did you know that some people have an extreme fear of math? This report tells you why this is (you'll be surprised by the reason), and includes numerous tips on what you can do to overcome any latent math fear you may have. Don't let your fear of this subject compromise your test score- if you're an otherwise intelligent person, there's no reason why you should do badly at math. Our report will show you exactly what to do.
- Bonus Ten
ACT Quick Reference Guide- Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? Guess what - it applies to studying too. Eighty percent of the stuff that you need to know on the test can be learned in twenty percent of the time. That's why you need our ACT Quick Reference Guide!
We know that one of the hardest parts of studying is sorting through all of the information. There is so much stuff that you need to know in preparation for your test. However, while you want to go through everything to make sure that you don't miss out on something you've never heard of before, it's equally important that you stay up to date on the basic core knowledge that you will be tested on.
Our ACT Quick Reference Guide is condensed study material. We've taken the basics of the test and boiled it down to the most important concise facts and need-to-know information. Our goal was to create a set of cheatsheets that you can print out that would allow you to do a quick review in a short amount of time. Unfortunately our cheatsheets don't give away the actual answers to the test, but they do the next best thing. They give you that basic review of the most critical things that you need to know to be successful.
- Bonus Eleven
Special Bonus for ACT Exam Flashcard Study System Customers:
Undergraduate School Secrets- If your upcoming undergraduate school program is a concern for you, then we'd like to also give you a copy of Undergraduate School Secrets, an easy-to-use guide that goes into detail about everything you need to know about undergraduate school and is guaranteed to help you get accepted and be successful in your future career. Here is some of what is included:
- How to "frame" your individual situation so you look best in front of an undergraduate school admissions officer
- Discover the most important techniques you should use to select the right undergraduate school and guarantee that you get in
- Use our "Big Picture" overview of the entire undergraduate school admission process to formulate an intelligent strategy for your situation
- Which undergraduate school admission activities yield the most bang for the buck
- What the most common mistakes most potential undergraduate school applicants make- and how you can avoid falling for these easy traps
- A complete master plan that ties all of the expert advice together, so you can start using these techniques TODAY to get into the undergraduate school of your choice
Undergraduate School Secrets is written by a team of undergraduate students and admissions experts, who know what is required to get into undergraduate school and then be successful. Undergraduate School Secrets normally retails for $29.99, but is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of ACT Exam Flashcard Study System.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of the ACT Exam Flashcard Study System today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your ACT test - you can return them for an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price, no questions asked.
We think that speaks volumes about our confidence in our products. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau.
If you think there's even the smallest chance that these flashcards will help you, you owe it to yourself to try them out. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of what could be your best opportunity to achieve the test score you need to fulfill the dream you deserve.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
ACT Exam Flashcard Study System
The ACT Exam Flashcard Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. This package retails for
$48.99, but is available today for only $29.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click the link below:
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 11/05/2013