Includes Certified Midwives Exam Practice Test Questions
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
Certified Midwives Exam Questions
Here's a little secret about the Certified Midwives Exam: the Certified Midwives Exam is what we in the test preparation field call a content-driven. test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the Certified Professional Midwife (CPM) Examination (NARM Written Examination) and Certificate Examination for Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) and Certified Midwives (CMs), offered by the North American Registry of Midwives (NARM) and American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the Certified Midwives Exam is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the Certified Midwives Exam and become a certified midwife by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the Certified Midwives Exam is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming Certified Midwives Exam, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the Certified Midwives Exam, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the Certified Midwives Exam.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your Certified Midwives Exam with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flashcards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flashcards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our flashcards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flashcards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the Certified Midwives Exam; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our flashcards!
Now, let us explain what the Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing Certified Midwives Exam score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the Certified Midwives exam. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System
When you order the Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most Certified Midwives Exam performance improvement for the least time. This is just a small sampling of the topics covered:
Certified Midwives Exam Topics:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Nutritional Counseling
- Nichol's Rule
- Universal Precautions
- Pap Smear
- Biophysical Profile
- Ophthalmic Prophylaxis
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Auscultation Acceleration Test
- New Ballard Scale
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Suture Principles
- Cleft Palate
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Uterine Abnormalities
- Vasa Previa
- Costovertebral Angle Tenderness
- Panting Techniques
- Imminent Birth Indicators
- Motherwort Tincture
- Female Pelvic Bones
- Leopold's Maneuvers
- Genetic Counseling
- Weight Gain
- Informed Consent
- Newborn Metabolic Screening
- Benefits of Ultrasound
- Nitrazine Paper
- Parvovirus B19
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy Diet
- Human Papilloma Virus
- Infant Thrush
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Umbilical Care
- Pierre Robin Syndrome
- Gestational Hypertension
- Postpartum Infection
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the Certified Midwives Exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One
Certified Midwives Exam Practice Test Questions- Think you're ready for the Certified Midwives Exam? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Our Certified Midwives Exam practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on test day if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is a key to success and using practice test questions allows you to reinforce your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our Certified Midwives Exam practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two
Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning: in the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Three
Study Secrets: The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Secrets bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your Certified Midwives Exam. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test. Here is some of what is included:
- Starting off right by having the proper mindset and intensity
- Designing a plan, schedule, and goals that will help you target success
- Working through your preparation plan as you study
- Recognizing the difference between effective and ineffective studying
- Understanding how to use resources and identifying key information
- Being prepared for the unexpected and staying focused on exam day
Study Secrets teaches you everything you need to know about studying, so that you can maximize the effectiveness of the time you spend in preparation and are guaranteed to get the results you deserve on test day. Study Secrets is an in-depth, comprehensive study manual and is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of our Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System.
- Bonus Four
How to Overcome Test Anxiety: Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of the Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your Certified Midwives exam, you can return them for an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price, no questions asked.
We think that speaks volumes about our confidence in our products. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau.
If you think there's even the smallest chance that these flashcards will help you, you owe it to yourself to try them out. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of what could be your best opportunity to achieve the test score you need to fulfill the dream you deserve.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System
The Certified Midwives Exam Flashcard Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. This package retails for
$77.99, but is available today for only $49.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click the link below:
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 01/28/2015