- Interactive North Carolina General Curriculum Practice Test Questions
- Step-by-Step Tutorial Videos
- Fast Free Shipping
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
General Curriculum Test Questions
Here's a little secret about the General Curriculum test: the General Curriculum test is what we in the test preparation field call a content-driven test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the General Curriculum test, offered by Pearson Education, Inc., is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the General Curriculum test is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the General Curriculum test by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the General Curriculum test is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming General Curriculum test, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the General Curriculum test, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the General Curriculum test.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your General Curriculum test with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flash cards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flash cards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our General Curriculum flash cards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flash cards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the General Curriculum test; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our General Curriculum flash cards!
Now, let us explain what the North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that repetition will automatically result in a passing General Curriculum test score- you have to have some innate ability as well. However, without exposure to the question types and concepts, you cannot possibly hope to do well on the test. After all, it's hard to do well on test or prepare for it when you don't know what's going to be on it.
North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the General Curriculum test. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System
When you order the North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most General Curriculum test performance improvement for the least time. This is just a partial list of the topics you can find in our cards:
- Real Numbers
- Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Order of Operations
- Manipulating Fractions
- Decimal Arithmetic
- Basic Operations
- Factors and GCF
- Multiples and LCM
- Percentage Conversions
- Scientific Notation
- Polynomial Algebra
- Binomial Theorem
- Rational Expressions
- Systems of Equations
Reading and Language Arts Review:
- Figures of Speech
- Literary Devices
- Stages of Plot
- Identifying Main Ideas
- Locating Supporting Details
- Fact and Opinion
- Logical Fallacies
- Author's Purpose
- Organizing Information
- Point of View
- Connotation and Denotation
- Comparison and Contrast
- Making Inferences
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Parts of Speech
- Sentence Agreement
- Capitalization Rules
- Word Choice
- Sentence Structure
Social Studies Review:
- Industrial Era Scandals and Innovations
- Organized Labor
- Gilded Age
- Spanish-American War
- Panama Canal
- Progressive Movement
- World War I
- Taft and Roosevelt
- Hoover and the Great Depression
- Pearl Harbor
- Anti-Communism in the United States
- Watergate Scandal
- Physical Geography of North America
- Economics of the Southern Colonies
- Great Awakening
- Stamp Act of 1765
- Revolutionary War
- Jay Treaty
- Election of 1828
- Civil War
- Panic of 1873
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the General Curriculum test.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: North Carolina General Curriculum Test Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the North Carolina General Curriculum Test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our North Carolina General Curriculum Test practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Video Reviews from Mometrix Academy
Our study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal. The exclusive codes available in this study guide help reinforce your learning experience. After reading about a concept, you can watch a member of the Mometrix teaching staff show you exactly how to apply what you have learned on test day.
- Bonus Three: Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning
In the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Four: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your General Curriculum test. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test.
- Bonus Five: High-Frequency Geometric Formulas
Do you remember how to calculate the area of a trapezoid? You can review and memorize this list of high-frequency formulas at your leisure to maximize the chance you won't get caught off-guard by a formula you haven't used in months or years.
- Bonus Six: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
- Bonus Seven: Overcoming Math Fear
Did you know that some people have an extreme fear of math? This report tells you why this is (you'll be surprised by the reason), and includes numerous tips on what you can do to overcome any latent math fear you may have. Don't let your fear of this subject compromise your test score. If you're an otherwise intelligent person, there's no reason why you should do badly at math. Our report will show you exactly what to do.
- Bonus Eight: Preparing to Teach
The biggest problem many teachers face in their job or their future job is that while they know what to do, they're not sure of the best way to do it. There is so much misinformation about what is important and what isn't that we thought we should go over the essentials. Our exclusive teacher preparation overview will give you detailed suggestions and tools to help you become a better teacher.
- Bonus Nine: Financial Advice You Won't Want to Miss
"Where did my paycheck go?" As a teacher, you're definitely not in a high paying job. It's so easy to wonder just what happened to your paycheck - it seems to disappear all too quickly. In this special report, you'll get straight talk about some tough subjects, and can save yourself thousands of dollars, and potentially take years off of your teaching career...
- Bonus Ten: Written Assignments for Problem Situations
Students can misbehave in any number of ways, and it's important that you have a system in place to deal with each type of misbehavior. These written assignments give you a handy tool to use whenever a student has an attitude problem, or makes a sudden disruptive outburst in class. They will get your point across and help ensure your students will always exhibit good behavior...
- Bonus Eleven: How to Eliminate the Blame Game
"It's not my fault, I didn't know!" Any teacher that has been in a classroom has heard this and other excuses more times than they can count. We'll show you a few techniques that will eliminate 99% of the excuses you can expect from students and parents alike. Don't get backed into a corner and not know how to respond. You'll be able to eliminate the blame game, and it's easier than you ever thought possible...
- Bonus Twelve: How to Handle Special Events
Class Parties, art projects, Christmas, Thanksgiving... Do the holidays and special events ever really end? Find out what to do to make your next special event and holiday festivity a huge success. Even if you're not normally creative, with these ideas, you'll be able to throw together projects so creative, you'll have the whole school copying your techniques...
- Bonus Thirteen: Teaching Secrets
If your teaching career is a concern for you, then we'd like to also give you a copy of Teaching Secrets, a fun-to-read guide that goes into detail about the challenges of teaching and classroom management:
- How to maintain discipline in the classroom regardless of what happens and how out of control your class might be
- Discover how this one technique can eliminate nearly all of the excuses that your creative students can throw out at you
- The ONE critical attitude you must communicate to students and parents in order to establish yourself in charge of the classroom
- How to take any trouble student and get them on your side - no matter how wild they might act, they will become putty in your hands
Teaching Secrets is written by a teaching veteran with over 30 years of experience in the classroom. With her insightful comments and humorous writing style, you're guaranteed to learn useful information and have fun as you read. Teaching Secrets normally retails for $29.99, but is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of our North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of our North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your General Curriculum test exam, you can return them for a 100% refund of your product price, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System
The North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. These packages retail for
$72.99 or more, but are available today starting at only $43.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
North Carolina uses the Common Core State Standards as the basis for their assessments. Click here if you need help with an assessment for Grade 11 or below.
Click here to order North Carolina Foundations of Reading Test Flashcards Study System
Click here to order North Carolina General Curriculum Test Flashcards Study System
If you have any problems or questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will usually get back to you within 24 hours.
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 03/17/2023