- Interactive PCAT Practice Test Questions
- Fast Free Shipping
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
PCAT Test Questions
Here's a little secret about the PCAT: the PCAT is what we in the test preparation field call a general aptitude test.
While some tests are looking to see what you already know, the purpose of the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT), offered by the PsychCorp, a brand of Harcourt Assessment, is to test your ability to learn. The goal of the PCAT is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about your ability to learn and process new information than what you know. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the PCAT by preparing in depth for the different question types and being able to take difficult questions and break them down into easier parts that you can quickly solve.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the PCAT is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning how to handle any question they might face on test day.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming PCAT, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the PCAT, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the PCAT Flashcards Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the PCAT.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your PCAT with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
PCAT Flashcards Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flash cards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flash cards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our PCAT flash cards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flash cards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the PCAT; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our PCAT flash cards!
Now, let us explain what the PCAT Flashcards Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing PCAT score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
PCAT Flashcards Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the PCAT. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
PCAT Flashcards Study System
When you order the PCAT Flashcards Study System, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most PCAT performance improvement for the least time. This is just a partial list of the topics you can find in our cards:
Verbal Ability & Writing
- Sentence Completion
- Conventions of Language
- Problem Solving
- Sentence Fragment
- Conjunctive Adverbs
- Quotation Marks
- Independent Clause
- Adjective Phrases
- Equal Comparisons
- Noun Phrases
- Parts of Speech
- Linking Verbs
- Intransitive Verbs
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Capitalization Rules
- Word Usage
- General Biology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The Action Potential
- Prokaryotic Gene Regulation
- TCA Cycle
- Smooth Muscle
- Cardiac Control Center
- Thyroid Hormones
- Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium
- Right vs. Left Lung
- Effects of Enzyme Inhibitors
- Liver Function
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Grignard Reagents
- Wolff-Kishner Reduction
- Nucleophilic Substitution Reaction
- Hofmann's Rule
- Aromatic Rings
- Naming of Alcohols
- Characteristics of Isomers
- Ka Values
- Ground State
- Bronsted-Lowry Theory
- Shell Formula
- pH Logrithmic Scale
- Empirical Formula
- Haber Reaction
- Heterogeneous Catalysts
- Drawing Conclusions
- Comparisons and Contrasts
- Contextual Clues
- Basic Math
- Probability & Statistics
- Quadratic Formula
- Real Numbers
- Corresponding Angles
- Exponent Powers
- FOIL Method
- Irrational Numbers
- Slope-Intercept Formula
- Chain Rule
- Obtuse Triangle
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the PCAT.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: PCAT Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the PCAT? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our PCAT practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning
In the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Three: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our PCAT Flashcards Study System will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your PCAT. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test.
- Bonus Four: Should You Retake Your Test?
There's a lot of confusion with regards to whether you should retake your test or not. This report shows you how to handle this complex question based on your personal situation.
- Bonus Five: High-Frequency Geometric Formulas
Do you remember how to calculate the area of a trapezoid? You can review and memorize this list of high-frequency formulas at your leisure to maximize the chance you won't get hit off-guard by something you haven't seen in years.
- Bonus Six: Prefixes and Suffixes
For those crucial words that you don't recognize, it's always a huge help to be able to dissect the word into its components and piece together a definition without any prior knowledge of the word. Using our exclusive list of the prefixes and suffixes you are most likely to encounter, you'll be an ace at breaking down the toughest words.
- Bonus Seven: The PCAT Words You Must Know to Ace the Verbal Ability Test
It's unfortunate that PCAT still insists on testing "vocabulary words" as part of their analogy and antonym section. We include a list of these high-frequency words that you can review and memorize at your leisure to maximize the chance you won't get hit off-guard with words like "retinue" and "educe."
- Bonus Eight: The Biology and Chemistry Terms You Must Know
This is an exclusive list of high-frequency terms (and definitions) that appear on the PCAT Biology and Chemistry tests. It's kind of hard to answer a question if you don't know what a term means, so we provide this list to help our customers know what to expect.
- Bonus Nine: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
- Bonus Ten: Overcoming Math Fear
Did you know that some people have an extreme fear of math? This report tells you why this is (you'll be surprised by the reason), and includes numerous tips on what you can do to overcome any latent math fear you may have. Don't let your fear of this subject compromise your test score- if you're an otherwise intelligent person, there's no reason why you should do badly at math. Our report will show you exactly what to do.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of our PCAT Flashcards Study System from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your PCAT exam, you can return them for a 100% refund of your product price, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
PCAT Flashcards Study System
The PCAT Flashcards Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. This package retails for
$121.99, but is available today for only $73.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
Click here to order PCAT Flashcards Study System
If you have any problems or questions, please send an email to email@example.com and we will usually get back to you within 24 hours.
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 03/17/2023