Includes DANB Practice Test Questions
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
CDA Exam Questions
Here's a little secret about the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Certification Examination: the DANB tests are what we in the test preparation field call content-driven tests.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) Examination and Certified Orthodontic Assistant (COA) Examination, offered by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB), are to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the CDA test and COA tests are to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the DANB tests and become a DANB Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) or DANB Certified Orthodontic Assistant (COA) by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the DANB test is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming DANB test, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for your DANB test, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on your DANB test.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your DANB test with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flashcards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flashcards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our flashcards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flashcards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the CDA test; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our flashcards!
Now, let us explain what the Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing CDA test score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the CDA test. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam
When you order the Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most CDA test performance improvement for the least time. This is just a small sampling of the topics covered:
Click below to see just a small sampling of the topics covered by our flashcards:
- Set-Up Dental Unit
- Instrument Preparation
- Sterilizing Instruments
- Positioning Chairs
- Additional Set-ups
- Flouride Applications
- Proper Techniques
- Radiograph Exposures
- Handling Radiographs
- Assisting Techniques
- Sharpening Instruments
- Arch Wires
- Orthodontic Systems
- Dietary Analysis
- Accounts and Inventory
- Records and Appointments
- Viral Hepatitis
- Bloodborne Diseases
- HIV Infection
- Systemic Diseases
- Structure Of Bacteria
- Harmful Immune Responses
- Infection Control
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Influenza Vaccines
- Varicella Zoster
- Latex Allergies
- Hand Hygiene Agents
- Protective Eyewear
- Pathogenic Waste
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Infection Control Program
- Hazardous Chemical
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- HAZcom Standard
- Aseptic Techniques
- Dental Lathe
- Sterilization Center
- Aluminum Foil Test
- Flash Sterilization
- Biological Monitoring
- Intermediate-Level Disinfectants
- Dental Unit Water Quality
- Infection Control
- Oral Diseases
- Tuberculin Skin Test
- Bacterial Diseases
- Exogenous Infectious Diseases
- Emerging Diseases
- Dental Caries
- Plaque-Associated Periodontal Diseases
- Warning Labels
- Employee's Records
- Glove Use
- Dental Patient
- Coding Systems
- Tooth Numbering Systems
- Dental Arches
- Tooth Morphology
- Oral Mucosa
- Oral Diseases
- Aphthous Ulcers
- Cleft Palate
- Oral Lesions
- Dental Materials
- Root Canals
- Prosthetic Devices
- Periodontal Diseases
- Angle's Classifications
- Dental Cements
- Cavity Varnish
- Bonding Agents
- Impression Material
- Oral Tori
- Gypsum Materials
- Dental Waxes
- Orthodontic Bands
- Dental Floss
- Cariogenic Foods
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Allergic Reaction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Avulsed Teeth
- Fractured Teeth
- Emergency Preparedness
- Blood Dyscrasias
- Certified Orthodontic Assistant Examination
- Dental Jurisprudence
- Dental Staff Manual
- Telephone Etiquette
- Patient Scheduling
- Dental Insurance Claims
- Inventory Supplies
- Customary Patient Fees
- Dental Office Bookkeeper
- Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Benson Line Focus Principle
- Bremsstrahlung Radiation
- Dental X-Ray Tube
- Film Fog
- Intraoral Films
- Radiographic Density
- Biological Risks
- ADA Guidelines
- Protective Barrier
- Value Of Antibiotic
- Infection Control Procedures
- Panoramic Radiography
- Angular Configuration Of Teeth
- Snap-A-Ray Film Holders
- Paralleling Technique
- Bitewing Radiographs
- Rule Of Isometry
- Bisecting Angle Technique
- Gag Reflex
- Maxillary Topographic Projection
- Mandibular Cross-Sectional Projection
- Posterior Occlusal Projections
- Wet Reading
- Automatic Processor
- Ghost Image
- Radiolucencies And Radiopacities
- Panoramic Image
- Lead Apron
- Static Electricity
- Periapical Radiography
- Edentulous Patients
- Implant Therapy
- Bone Loss
- Infrabony Pockets
- Furcation Involvement
- Informed Consent
- Endodontic Problems
- Respondent Superior
- Salivary Stones
- Fissural And Dentigerous Cysts
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the CDA exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One
DANB Exam Practice Test Questions- Think you're ready for the DANB test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Our DANB practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on test day if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is a key to success and using practice test questions allows you to reinforce your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our DANB practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two
Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning: in the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Three
Study Secrets: The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Secrets bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your CDA exam. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test. Here is some of what is included:
- Starting off right by having the proper mindset and intensity
- Designing a plan, schedule, and goals that will help you target success
- Working through your preparation plan as you study
- Recognizing the difference between effective and ineffective studying
- Understanding how to use resources and identifying key information
- Being prepared for the unexpected and staying focused on exam day
Study Secrets teaches you everything you need to know about studying, so that you can maximize the effectiveness of the time you spend in preparation and are guaranteed to get the results you deserve on test day. Study Secrets is an in-depth, comprehensive study manual and is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of our Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam.
- Bonus Four
How to Overcome Test Anxiety: Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
- Bonus Five
CPR Review/Cheat Sheet- Do you know the rate or depth of compression for an infant? Use our quick review/cheat sheet to make sure that you don't forget critical CPR information that you might need to know sooner than you think. Every medical professional needs to know CPR. Reduce study time by using our CPR Review guide and increase your level of preparation for medical emergencies.
- Bonus Six
Review Tables and Images- A thorough review of teeth development phases and dental anatomy provide you with detailed images to help you remember these tedious facts, which will be critical on the CDA exam. If you've been worried that your memory will fail you, as you try to sort through the encyclopedia scale mountain of anatomical information required of dental students, then this review will be a godsend, because it laser focuses on the few critical areas that you must know for CDA exam success.
- Bonus Seven
Organizations and Sites- As you prepare for the CDA exam, you'll likely be doing a lot of information gathering on the Internet. We make that process easier for you by providing you with a condense, easy to use list of the top organizations and websites that will make your preparation time much more productive and effective.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of the Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your CDA test, you can return them for a 100% refund of your purchase price, no questions asked.
We think that speaks volumes about our confidence in our products. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau.
If you think there's even the smallest chance that these flashcards will help you, you owe it to yourself to try them out. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of what could be your best opportunity to achieve the test score you need to fulfill the dream you deserve.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam
The Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. These packages retail for
$48.99 or more, but are available today starting at only $29.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
Flashcard Study System for the CDA Exam (covering the GC, ICE, and RHS exams)
Flashcard Study System for the COA Exam (covering the OA and ICE exams)
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 01/22/2016