- Includes FPGEE Practice Test Questions
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
FPGEE Test Questions
Here's a little secret about the FPGEE: the FPGEE is what we in the test preparation field call a content-driven test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE), offered by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the FPGEE is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the FPGEE by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the FPGEE is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming FPGEE, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the FPGEE, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the FPGEE Flashcards Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the FPGEE.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your FPGEE with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
FPGEE Flashcards Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flash cards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flash cards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our FPGEE flash cards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flash cards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the FPGEE; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our FPGEE flash cards!
Now, let us explain what the FPGEE Flashcards Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing FPGEE score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
FPGEE Flashcards Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the FPGEE. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
FPGEE Flashcards Study System
FPGEE Exam Topics:
- Conduction System of the Heart
- Lymphatic System
- Characteristics of Erythrocytes
- Respiratory Alkalosis and Acidosis
- Metabolic Alkalosis
- Microbial Resistance
- Phenol Coefficient
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff)
- Hypersensitivity and Hyposensitivity
- Arrhenius Theory
- Molecular biology/Genetics
- Vasculogenesis and Angiogenesis
- Amino Acids
- Apoptosis versus Necrosis
- Endosymbiotic Theory
- Type I and Type II Errors
- Normal and Binomial Distribution
- Lipinski's Rule of Five
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Alkylating agents
- Sympathoplegic Drugs
- Benzodiazepines and Barbiturates
- Dietary Health Supplement and Education Act
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bioanalysis/Clinical Chemistry
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
- Hypomagnesemia and Hypermagnesemia
- Harris-Benedict Equation
- Implantable Drug Delivery
- Suspensions and Flocculating Agents
- Volume of Distribution (VD)
- Bioequivalent Drugs
- Non-linear Kinetics
- Polymorphisms of MDR1, 2AR, and SUR
- N-acetyltransferase polymorphisms
- Genetic drift
- Emulsions and Important Emulsifying agents
- HEPA filters
- Health Care delivery systems
- Ethanol and Ultraviolet Sterilization
- Cost-effective analysis (CEA)
- QALY Quality-Adjusted Life Years
- Practice management
- DEA 222 Order Form
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act(HIPAA)
- Anti-Tampering act of 1982
- Durham-Humphrey Amendment of 1951
- Kefauver Harris Amendment of 1962
- Orphan drug act of 1983 and OBRA Act of 1990
- Drug User Fee act (PDUFA)
- Drug Importation Act and the Biologics Control Act
- Informed Consent
- The 1914 Schloendorff Case
- Randomized drug Tests
- Use of Placebos
- Review Board (IRB)
- The Belmont Report
- Professional Communications
- Cultural Competency
- Social and Behavioral Aspects of Practice
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 (OBRA '90)
- Practice Guidelines and Clinical Trials
- Health Promotion/Disease Prevention
- Pharmaceutical Care
- Non-drug Related Pain Management
- Care for Special Populations
- Inotropic and Chronotropic Drugs
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the FPGEE exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One
FPGEE Practice Test Questions: Think you're ready for the FPGEE? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Our FPGEE practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on test day if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is a key to success and using practice test questions allows you to reinforce your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our FPGEE practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two
Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning: in the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Three
Study Skills: The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our FPGEE Flashcards Study System will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your FPGEE. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test. Here is some of what is included:
- Starting off right by having the proper mindset and intensity
- Designing a plan, schedule, and goals that will help you target success
- Working through your preparation plan as you study
- Recognizing the difference between effective and ineffective studying
- Understanding how to use resources and identifying key information
- Being prepared for the unexpected and staying focused on exam day
Study Skills teaches you everything you need to know about studying, so that you can maximize the effectiveness of the time you spend in preparation and are guaranteed to get the results you deserve on test day. Study Skills is an in-depth, comprehensive study manual and is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of our FPGEE Flashcards Study System.
- Bonus Four
Pharmacology Review: Do you know what you'll be studying the last minute before the test begins. Our power review summarizes the key drugs by category that you need to know on exam day. Use this cheat sheet before the test to make sure that you don't forget critical drug information that you might need to know sooner than you think.
- Bonus Five
Pharmacology Generic/Trade Names of 50 Key Drugs in Medicine: This is an exclusive list of key drugs that you will run across and a great cross reference tool to remember what obscure yet important generic or trade names key drugs are related.
- Bonus Six
High Frequency Medical Terminology: This includes our exclusive collection of medical terminology definitions and abbreviations that frequently appear on the FPGEE Test, along with an in-depth review of the prefixes, suffixes, and root words that make up most of our modern medical vocabulary: even if you don't recognize a word, you'll be equipped to decipher its meaning. Use our list of high frequency terms to help focus your study time so you won't get caught off-guard with terminology you may not have thought about reviewing.
- Bonus Seven
How to Overcome Test Anxiety: Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
- Bonus Eight
Overcoming Math Fear: Did you know that some people have an extreme fear of math? This report tells you why this is (you'll be surprised by the reason), and includes numerous tips on what you can do to overcome any latent math fear you may have. Don't let your fear of this subject compromise your test score- if you're an otherwise intelligent person, there's no reason why you should do badly at math. Our report will show you exactly what to do.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of the FPGEE Flashcards Study System from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your FPGEE exam, you can return them for a 100% refund of your product price, no questions asked.
We think that speaks volumes about our confidence in our products. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau.
If you think there's even the smallest chance that these flashcards will help you, you owe it to yourself to try them out. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of what could be your best opportunity to achieve the test score you need to fulfill the dream you deserve.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Our belief is simple: either this product helps you or you don't pay. Period. No gimmicks, no asterisks.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
FPGEE Flashcards Study System
The FPGEE Flashcards Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. This package retails for
$121.99, but is available today for only $69.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 05/14/2021