- Interactive HiSET Practice Test Questions
- Step-by-Step Tutorial Videos
- Fast Free Shipping
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
HiSET Test Questions
Here's a little secret about the HiSET: the HiSET is what we in the test preparation field call a content-driven test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), offered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the HiSET is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the HiSET by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the HiSET is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming HiSET, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the HiSET, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the HiSET Flashcards Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the HiSET.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your HiSET with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
HiSET Flashcards Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flash cards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flash cards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our HiSET flash cards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flash cards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the HiSET; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our HiSET flash cards!
Now, let us explain what the HiSET Flashcards Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that repetition will automatically result in a passing HiSET score- you have to have some innate ability as well. However, without exposure to the question types and concepts, you cannot possibly hope to do well on the test. After all, it's hard to do well on test or prepare for it when you don't know what's going to be on it.
HiSET Flashcards Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the HiSET. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
HiSET Flashcards Study System
When you order the HiSET Flashcards Study System, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most HiSET performance improvement for the least time. This is just a partial list of the topics you can find in our cards:
Language Arts, Writing Review:
- Sentence Fragment
- Conjunctive Adverbs
- Quotation Marks
- Independent Clause
- Adjective Phrases
- Equal Comparisons
- Noun phrases
- Parts of Speech
- Linking verbs
- Intransitive verbs
- Auxiliary verbs
- Capitalization Rules
- Word Usage
Social Studies Review:
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Caste system
- Vietnam War
- Scientific Revolution
- Industrial Revolution
- Thomas Jefferson
- Cold War
- Bill of Rights
- Louisiana Purchase
- Trail of Tears
- Civil War
- Andrew Carnegie
- World War I and II
- Nelson Mandela
- Branches of Government
Language Arts, Reading Review:
- Comparisons and Contrasts
- Eliminating Choices
- Emotional Words
- Thought Process
- Figure of Speech
- English poetry
- Modern literature
- Margaret Mitchell
- Ernest Hemingway
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Aesop's Fables
- Elizabethan Age
- Charts and Tables
- Scientific Law
- Cause and Effect
- Null Hypothesis
- Pie Charts
- Scientific Method
- Bar Graph
- Independent Variable
- Dependent Variable
- Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Negative Feedback Systems
- Chemical Bonds
- Cellular Organization
- Natural Selection
- Earth Science
- Dividing Fractions
- Equilateral Triangle
- Real Numbers
- Order of Operations
- Adding Decimals
- Exponent Powers
- Basics of Factors
- Obtuse triangle
- Slope Formula
- General Polynomial
- Perimeter Calculations
- Multiplying Fractions
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the HiSET.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: HiSET Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the HiSET? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our HiSET practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Video Reviews from Mometrix Academy
Our study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal. The exclusive codes available in this study guide help reinforce your learning experience. After reading about a concept, you can watch a member of the Mometrix teaching staff show you exactly how to apply what you have learned on test day.
- Bonus Three: Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning
In the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Four: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our HiSET Flashcards Study System will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your HiSET. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test.
- Bonus Five: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
- Bonus Six: Overcoming Math Fear
Did you know that some people have an extreme fear of math? This report tells you why this is (you'll be surprised by the reason), and includes numerous tips on what you can do to overcome any latent math fear you may have. Don't let your fear of this subject compromise your test score- if you're an otherwise intelligent person, there's no reason why you should do badly at math. Our report will show you exactly what to do.
- Bonus Seven: HiSET Quick Reference Guide
Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? Guess what - it applies to studying too. Eighty percent of the stuff that you need to know on the test can be learned in twenty percent of the time. That's why you need our HiSET Quick Reference Guide!
We know that one of the hardest parts of studying is sorting through all of the information. There is so much stuff that you need to know in preparation for your test. However, while you want to go through everything to make sure that you don't miss out on something you've never heard of before, it's equally important that you stay up to date on the basic core knowledge that you will be tested on.
Our HiSET Quick Reference Guide is condensed study material. We've taken the basics of the test and boiled it down to the most important concise facts and need-to-know information. Our goal was to create a set of cheatsheets that you can print out that would allow you to do a quick review in a short amount of time. Unfortunately our cheatsheets don't give away the actual answers to the test, but they do the next best thing. They give you that basic review of the most critical things that you need to know to be successful.
- Bonus Eight: Job Search Secrets
If you plan an upcoming job change or job search and it's a concern for you, then we'd like to also give you a copy of Job Search Secrets, an easy-to-use guide that goes into detail about everything you need to know about getting a new job and is guaranteed to help you get the job you want and get it quick! Here is some of what is included:
- How to frame your individual situation so you look best in front of potential employers
- Discover how this one technique can end your job search process and get you the job you want THIS WEEK
- Use our Big Picture overview of the entire job search process to formulate an intelligent strategy for your specific situation
- Which job search activities yield the most bang for the buck
- The ONE critical attitude you must communicate to employers and recruiters that will set you apart from the competition
- What the most common mistake most potential job applicants make- and how you can avoid falling for this easy trap
- A complete master plan that ties all of the expert advice together, so you can start using these techniques TODAY to get the job you want and deserve
Job Search Secrets is written by a team of experts in every category of the job search process - experts on resumes, searching, recruiting, interviewing, and salary negotiation. These experts know what it takes for you to get the job you want and then be successful. Job Search Secrets normally retails for 9.99, but is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of HiSET Flashcards Study System.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of our HiSET Flashcards Study System from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your HiSET, you can return them for a 100% refund of your product price, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
HiSET Flashcards Study System
The HiSET Flashcards Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. This package retails for
$72.99, but is available today for only $43.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
Click here to order HiSET Flashcards Study System
If you have any problems or questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will usually get back to you within 24 hours.
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 05/19/2023