- Includes Occupational Therapy Practice Test Questions
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
Occupational Therapy Test Questions
Here's a little secret about the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Exam and the Occupational Therapist Registered (OTR) Exam: the Occupational Therapy test is what we in the test preparation field call a content-driven test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Examination and the Occupational Therapist Registered (OTR) Examination, offered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the NBCOT-OTR Exam and the NBCOT-COTA Exam is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the Occupational Therapy test and become a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) or Occupational Therapist Registered (OTR) by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the Occupational Therapy test is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming Occupational Therapy test, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the Occupational Therapy test, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the Occupational Therapy test.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your Occupational Therapy test with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flash cards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flash cards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our Occupational Therapy flash cards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flash cards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the Occupational Therapy test; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our Occupational Therapy flash cards!
Now, let us explain what the Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing Occupational Therapy test score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the Occupational Therapy test. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System
When you order the Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most Occupational Therapy test performance improvement for the least time. This is just a partial list of the topics you can find in our cards:
Occupational Therapist Exam Topics
- Superficial Heat
- Paraffin Treatment
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Babinski's Reflex
- Defense Mechanisms
- Mental Exam.
- Level of Consciousness
- Glascow Coma Scale
- PNF Upper Extremity Patterns
- Sublimation, and Suppression
- Jaw Chuck and the Pincer Grasp
- Delirium and Dementia
- Mean, Median, Mode and Range
- Chi square
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Negligence and Malpractice
- PTSD Symptoms
- Anxiety Disorders
- Type I Diabetes Mellitus
- Brown-Sequard Syndrome (BSS)
- Pronator Teres Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Moro Reflex
- Spina bifida
- Cholinergic Drugs
- Dynamic Splints
- Allen Test
- Scapular Movements
- Cranial Nerves
- OT Theory
- Multicontext Treatment Approach
- Uniform Terminology
- Role of the OTA
- Critical Pathway
- Quantitative research design
- Five P's of Marketing Strategies
- Styles of Management
Occupational Therapy Assistant Exam Topics
- Hip Replacement Procedure
- Sensory Integration Theory
- Range Of Motion Treatment
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Positive Reinforcement
- Spatiotemporal Adaptation
- Mosey's Teaching-Learning Theory
- Spinal Scoliosis
- Erikson's Theory
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- William Charles Ellis
- William Dunton
- Model Of Human Occupation
- Occupational Adaptation Treatment
- Sensory Processing
- Alert Program
- Rehabilitative Interventions
- Freud's Psychoanalytic Theory
- Maslow's Theory
- Allen's Cognitive Levels Test
- Roster Of Honor
- Substance Abuse
- 12-Step Program
- Cerebral Palsy
- Rule Of Nines
- Age-Related Dementia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Kohlman Evaluation Of Living Skills
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Vocational Training
- Physical Demands Strength Rating
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- National Association Of Activity Professionals
- Disabilities Education Act-Revised
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the Occupational Therapy test.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One
Occupational Therapy Exam Practice Test Questions: Think you're ready for the Occupational Therapy test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Our Occupational Therapy practice test questions give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. You can know everything that is going to be covered on the test and it will not do you any good on test day if you have not had a chance to practice. Repetition is a key to success and using practice test questions allows you to reinforce your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our Occupational Therapy practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two
Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning: in the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Three
Study Skills: The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your Occupational Therapy test. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test. Here is some of what is included:
- Starting off right by having the proper mindset and intensity
- Designing a plan, schedule, and goals that will help you target success
- Working through your preparation plan as you study
- Recognizing the difference between effective and ineffective studying
- Understanding how to use resources and identifying key information
- Being prepared for the unexpected and staying focused on exam day
Study Skills teaches you everything you need to know about studying, so that you can maximize the effectiveness of the time you spend in preparation and are guaranteed to get the results you deserve on test day. Study Skills is an in-depth, comprehensive study manual and is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of our Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System.
- Bonus Four
Musculature/Innervation Review: Could you still name the origin and insertion of all the major muscles? How about the Pectoralis Major? Use our exclusive musculature and innervation review to prepare for your medical career. This information will be an excellent resource for reviewing anatomical associations between muscles, bone, and nerves.
- Bonus Five
Myotome and Dermatome Screening Reference: Allows you to assess orthopedic patients and determine the spinal cord level of dysfunction. These are commonly missed questions on the Occupational Therapy test and so we help strengthen this area of your knowledge.
- Bonus Six
Handling Difficult Patients: Every therapist will eventually get a difficult patient on their list of responsibilities. These patients can be mentally, physically, and emotionally combative in many different environments. Consequently, care of these patients should be conducted in a manner for personal and self-protection of the therapist. We provide you with a list of guidelines to use when handling these difficult patients.
- Bonus Seven
Standard Precautions: Standard precautions are precautions taken to avoid contracting various diseases and to prevent the spread of disease to those who have compromised immunity. These universal precautions are needed since many diseases do not display signs or symptoms in their early stages and should be used with all patients. Make sure you are up to date on all of these precautions which could help protect you against diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), and hepatitis B (HBV).
- Bonus Eight
CPR Review/Cheat Sheet: Do you know the rate or depth of compression for an infant? Use our quick review/cheat sheet to make sure that you don't forget critical CPR information that you might need to know sooner than you think. Every medical professional needs to know CPR. Reduce study time by using our CPR Review guide and increase your level of preparation for medical emergencies.
- Bonus Nine
High Frequency Medical Terminology: This includes our exclusive collection of medical terminology definitions and abbreviations that frequently appear on the Occupational Therapy test, along with an in-depth review of the prefixes, suffixes, and root words that make up most of our modern medical vocabulary: even if you don't recognize a word, you'll be equipped to decipher its meaning. Use our list of high frequency terms to help focus your study time so you won't get caught off-guard with terminology you may not have thought about reviewing.
- Bonus Ten
Lesion Chart Review: Utilizes key signs and symptoms to help you remember the specific neurological lesion location in the brain. This is a valuable quick reference chart that keeps you from making typical mistakes.
- Bonus Eleven
How to Overcome Test Anxiety: Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of the Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your Occupational Therapy test, you can return them for a 100% refund of your product price, no questions asked.
We think that speaks volumes about our confidence in our products. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau.
If you think there's even the smallest chance that these flashcards will help you, you owe it to yourself to try them out. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of what could be your best opportunity to achieve the test score you need to fulfill the dream you deserve.
What we're saying is, don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Our belief is simple: either this product helps you or you don't pay. Period. No gimmicks, no asterisks.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System
The Occupational Therapy Exam Flashcards Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. These packages retail for
$72.99 or more, but are available today starting at only $39.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 05/14/2021