- Interactive NPTE & NPTAE Practice Test Questions
- Fast Free Shipping
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
NPTE & NPTAE Test Questions
Here's a little secret about the Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant Licensure Examination: the NPTE & NPTAE is what we in the test preparation field call a content-driven test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) and National Physical Therapy Assistant Examination (NPTAE), offered by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the Physical Therapist (PT) and Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Examination is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the NPTE & NPTAE and become a Physical Therapist (PT) or Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the NPTE & NPTAE is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming NPTE & NPTAE, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the NPTE & NPTAE, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the NPTE & NPTAE.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your NPTE & NPTAE with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flash cards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flash cards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers; these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam
- Our NPTE & NPTAE flash cards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size, 3.67 x 4.25 inches, that fits perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type; all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- We use a font that's been proven to be very readable; this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flash cards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the NPTE & NPTAE; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our NPTE & NPTAE flash cards!
Now, let us explain what the NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing NPTE & NPTAE score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the NPTE & NPTAE. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With the
NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System
When you order the NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most NPTE & NPTAE performance improvement for the least time. This is just a partial list of the topics you can find in our cards:
NPTE & NPTAE Exam Topics:
- Heart Chambers
- Cardiac Cycle
- Systemic Circulation
- Lymphatic System
- Pulmonary Physiology
- Cardiac Risk Factors
- Korotkoff Sounds
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
- Coagulation Profile
- C-Reactive Protein
- Tropinin T
- Heart Tissues
- Natriuretic Peptides
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis
- Acid-Base Imbalances
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarctions
- Atrial Rhythm Disturbances
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pelvic Floor Musculature
- Diastasis Recti
- Sacroiliac/Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Joint Laxity
- Cesarean Section
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Spinal Cord Injury Patients
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Aquatic Exercise
- Cerebral Hemispheres
- Brain Stem
- Anterior Horn Cells
- Autonomous Nervous System
- Nerve Cell Damage
- Piaget's Theory Of Intelligence
- Maslow's Hierarchy
- Glasgow Coma Scale
Remember, this is just a small sampling of the topics covered in our system. Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the NPTE & NPTAE.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: NPTE & NPTAE Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the NPTE & NPTAE? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our NPTE & NPTAE practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning
In the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Three: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your NPTE & NPTAE. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test.
- Bonus Four: Musculature/Innervation Review
Could you still name the origin and insertion of all the major muscles? How about the Pectoralis Major? Use our exclusive musculature and innervation review to prepare for your medical career. This information will be an excellent resource for reviewing anatomical associations between muscles, bone, and nerves.
- Bonus Five: Myotome and Dermatome Screening Reference
Allows you to assess orthopedic patients and determine the spinal cord level of dysfunction. These are commonly missed questions on the NPTE & NPTAE and so we help strengthen this area of your knowledge.
- Bonus Six: Handling Difficult Patients
Every physical therapist will eventually get a difficult patient on their list of responsibilities. These patients can be mentally, physically, and emotionally combative in many different environments. Consequently, care of these patients should be conducted in a manner for personal and self-protection of the physical therapist. We provide you with a list of guidelines to use when handling these difficult patients.
- Bonus Seven: Standard Precautions
Standard precautions are precautions taken to avoid contracting various diseases and to prevent the spread of disease to those who have compromised immunity. These universal precautions are needed since many diseases do not display signs or symptoms in their early stages and should be used with all patients. Make sure you are up to date on all of these precautions which could help protect you against diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), and hepatitis B (HBV).
- Bonus Eight: CPR Review/Cheat Sheet
Do you know the rate or depth of compression for an infant? Use our quick review/cheat sheet to make sure that you don't forget critical CPR information that you might need to know sooner than you think. Every medical professional needs to know CPR. Reduce study time by using our CPR Review guide and increase your level of preparation for medical emergencies.
- Bonus Nine: High Frequency Medical Terminology
This includes our exclusive collection of medical terminology definitions and abbreviations that frequently appear on the NPTE & NPTAE Test, along with an in-depth review of the prefixes, suffixes, and root words that make up most of our modern medical vocabulary: even if you don't recognize a word, you'll be equipped to decipher its meaning. Use our list of high frequency terms to help focus your study time so you won't get caught off-guard with terminology you may not have thought about reviewing.
- Bonus Ten: Lesion Chart Review
Utilizes key signs and symptoms to help you remember the specific neurological lesion location in the brain. This is a valuable quick reference chart that keeps you from making typical mistakes.
- Bonus Eleven: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
- Bonus Twelve: Basic Review of Types of Fractures
Could you tell the difference between a traumatic fracture and a fissured fracture? How about a greenstick fracture? Use our exclusive review of fractures to refresh your memory and give you everything you ever wanted to know about fractures.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of our NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your NPTE & NPTAE exam, you can return them for a 100% refund of your product price, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of the
NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System
The NPTE & NPTAE Flashcards Study System is available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. These packages retail for
$121.99 or more, but are available today starting at only $73.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
Click here to order NPTE Flashcards Study System
Click here to order NPTAE Flashcards Study System
If you have any problems or questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will usually get back to you within 24 hours.
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 05/19/2023