- Interactive SHRM Practice Test Questions
- Fast Free Shipping
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult
SHRM Test Questions
Here's a little secret about the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Exam: the SHRM test is what we in the test preparation field call a content-driven test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Exam, offered by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the SHRM-CP Exam is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the SHRM test and become a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the SHRM test is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming SHRM test, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the SHRM test, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created our SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the SHRM test.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your SHRM test with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it.
Here Are Some of the Features of Our
SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards
li>Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flash cards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast.
- Flash cards engage more of your senses in the learning process; you compete with yourself to see if you understand the topics, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process.
- Our cards are color-coded by subject, making it easy to find the topics you’re looking for. If you want focus your studying on only one subject, you can simply grab that color and go.
- We cover all the major content areas on the exam.
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted.
- Our cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style; we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test.
- Our concept cards include in-depth explanations; you won't see any one-word answers that require you to go get a textbook to figure out what's going on. All of our cards include thorough explanations so if you didn't understand the concept, you will after reading the back of the card!
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information; unlike using boring textbooks, flash cards turn learning into a game you can play until you've mastered the material.
- It's easy for a friend to help you study. They don't even have to know anything about the SHRM test; if they can read, then they can quiz you with our SHRM flash cards!
Now, let us explain what our SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards are not. They are not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing SHRM test score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards are a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the SHRM test. Nothing more, nothing less.
Here's Exactly What You Get With Our
SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards
When you order our SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards, you'll get our set of flashcards specially selected to give you the most SHRM test performance improvement for the least time. This is just a partial list of the topics you can find in our cards:
SHRM-CP Exam Topics
- Organizational life cycle
- Cost/benefit analysis strategy
- Porter’s five force analysis
- SWOT analysis
- PEST analysis
- Steps of the strategic planning process
- Third-party vendor and request for proposal
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Average income of customers in the target market
- Organization’s current market share
- Current number of competitors and the average number of new competitors
- Metrics related to the general business environment or the economic environment
- Number of views per page or views per listing for the organization’s websites, ads, etc.
- Taking the availability of information resources into consideration
- Number of online orders
- Information technology metrics
- Innovation rate
- Opportunity success rate
- Number of activities undertaken during a particular period
- Operations and business development metrics
- Marketing and sales metrics
- Gross profit margin
- Average amount received per order
- Number of customers/orders for a particular period
- Return on equity
- Return on investment
- Cash flow
- Helping employees adapt to changes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Managing change
- Structural changes
- Balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
- Liabilities, assets, and equity
- Balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow
- Goal and business metric
- Mission statement and vision statement
- Congressional Accountability Act
- Emergency action plan
- Medical services and first aid standard
- Respondeat superior
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Mental Health Parity Act
- Employment applications
Overall, you get our premium-quality flashcards covering everything you'll need to succeed on the SHRM test.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our flashcards, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: SHRM Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the SHRM test? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the flashcards for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on test day!
Detailed answer explanations are included for each question. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed them) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why our SHRM practice test questions include answer keys with detailed answer explanations. These in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand any questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Special Report: The Leitner Method for Maximizing Flashcard Learning
In the 1970's a German psychologist developed a learning system that turned the humble flashcard into an advanced learning technology. His method teaches you to learn faster by playing a simple game with your flashcards, with the help of a few items you probably have around your home. Simple to learn, but incredibly effective, our free report shows you exactly how to use his method in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- Bonus Three: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. That includes knowing both what to study and how to study. Our SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use it to be successful as you prepare for your SHRM test. Improving your ability to learn and to learn faster will accelerate your progress as you study for your test.
- Bonus Four: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. This special report on test anxiety gives you important research, including our exclusive tips on how to make your test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing your score.
By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You Cannot Lose With Our
No-Questions-Asked 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind our offer with a no-questions-asked 1-year guarantee on our products.
So go ahead and order your copy of our SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards from this site today. Read them, study them, and profit from them. If you don't think they are helping you prepare for your SHRM test, you can return them for a 100% refund of your product price, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if these flashcards are for you. Just get them from this site and try them out. If they don't do everything we say and more, if you don't save money, time and frustration, if they aren't what you thought they were, if they don't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Here's How to Order Your Copy of Our
SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards
Our SHRM CP Exam Prep Study Cards are available at this web page. Your copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. This package retails for
$57.99, but is available today for only $41.99. It's easy to get your flashcards; just click one of the links below:
By Peter Rench
This Page Last Updated: 02/12/2024